• Musical training helps develop early
• Music promotes listening, language
and reasoning skills.
• Music and maths go together and
young musicians often excel at problem
solving and logical thinking.
• Music enhances creative thinking and
• Music enables children to express
themselves and get rid of pent-up emotions.
• Musical excellence requires dedication,
practice and hard work.
• Music enables children to become
participants rather than observers.
In this way, they learn to take responsibility
for their actions.
• Musical study requires teamwork skills
All players are required to work together
to achieve a single goal –
a good performance.
Can you think of any reason not to give your children the gift of music?
RGS has selected a wide range of musical instruments for your school.
Browse through our website and select the instruments you require.
You are sure to enjoy the results!